October 21, 2010

BERLIN

Berlin has a lot. I like it a lot. Being there for a weekend I focused mostly on the lovely COS store and a nice flee market at Mauerpark. I also reminded my self about the history and walked along the rainy streets. Last but not least I ofcourse enjoyed the German beer, a lovley apple strudle and a nice cup of coffee. My favourite areas were Kreuzberg and Prenzlauer berg - many nice cafes!
We walked alot

Holocaust

A beer with cherry flavour

The fall was also in Berlin...

Kennedy's famous worlds at Checkpoint Charlie

Bundeskanzleramt

Apple strudle

Coffee at Einstein

Very good coffe place with a lovley NY cheescake

Cinema Cafe at Mitte



1 comment:

  1. Jag hoppas du också besökte min gamla hood; Friedrichshain, som har de coolaste barerna. Vi måste snacka Berlin!
    -Kät

    ReplyDelete